TASK is a non-profit organization that is actively seeking new sponsors to support the expansion of our group, improve meeting facilities, and increase public awareness of our mandate. All funds raised are reinvested back into the supporting TASK.
Sponsoring TASK provides your organization with an opportunity to:
- Broaden your exposure among a highly targeted audience of Information Security experts
- Improve time to market and brand recognition of your services and products
- Decrease your cost of sales and Increase revenue
As a TASK sponsor you can reach out to:
- well over 3000 members who receive our mailings
- over 1000 LinkedIN discussion group members
- 120 to 160 attendees at monthly meetings
** numbers based on membership as of Summer 2011, only valid e-mail addresses counted.
These continue to grow. **
TASK offers different types of sponsorship:
||Benefits to Sponsors
- Acknowledgement at meeting
- Access to a "Sponsor Table" to promote products and services
- Mention on website events page, with link to your site
- Mention on event reminder email as "This event sponsored by..."
- Cost: $750 per meeting (contact the Steering committee for details)
- Provide door prizes for meeting (optional)
- Acknowledgement at meetings
- Corporate logo and link to your website on the footer of all TASK pages
- Your logo included on all TASK printed material, promotional material and banners
- Your company logo promoted as a TASK sponsor at any events or trade shows TASK runs a booth at
- Cost: $5,000 annually or goods/services in barter
- We can offer a variety of ways for your company to gain recognition in the IT security community.
- Cost: Contact Steering Committee for details.
Suggestions for additional sponsorship opportunities will be considered and should be made to .